Classic topics include:
- How performance metrics are related to each another
- Queueing theory for those who can't wait
- How to quantify scalability with the Universal Scalability Law (USL)
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) for Guerrillas
- The Virtualization Spectrum from hyperthreads to hyperservices
All classes are held at the Larkspur Landing hotel in Pleasanton, California. Directions are available on the registration page. Larkspur Landing also provides free wi-fi Internet in their residence-style rooms as well as the training room.