Discounts are available for 3 or more people from the same company. Enquire for details.
All classes are held at our lovely Larkspur Landing location in Pleasanton. Larkspur Landing also provides free Wi-Fi Internet access in their residence-style rooms, as well as our classroom.
Some of the topics covered will include:
- Introduction to using R
- How to Detect Bad Data
- Measurement Errors and Analysis
- Multivariate Linear and Nonlinear Regression
- Quantitative Scalability Analysis
- Statistical forecasting techniques for CaP
- Machine learning algorithms applied to CaP Data
- Wild Not Mild Data: SQL access, web traffic, data recovery
- Taming the Data Torrent with PCA and PerfViz techniques
Attendees should bring their laptops to the class as course materials are provided on a flash drive and calculational tools like OpenOffice, Excel and R will be useful.