The main features of PDQ 4.2 are:
- Java version of PDQ contributed by Peter Harding in Australia
- PHP version of PDQ contributed by Italian student Samuel Zallocco
- Threaded-server model and errata corrections contributed by Neil Gunther
- Better organization of the Perl and Python models
- The Java and PHP packages are released stand-alone at this time
Complete installation instructions are available on the download page. Make sure you also read the various README files. Tom Becker (USA) and Christof Schmalenbach (Germany) have kindly provided separate installation notes for ActivePerl on Windows. This also indicates how international PDQ has become.
If you would like to be notified by email about future releases, please fill out this form or subscribe to this blog.