- Visualizing Virtualization
- It May Be Virtual - But the Overhead is Not
- A Realistic Assessment of the Performance of Windows Guest Virtual Machines
- Measuring CPU Time from Hyper-Threading Enabled Intel Processors
- Hyperthreading - Two for the Price of One?
- To V or Not to V: A Practical Guide To Virtualization
- The Virtualization Spectrum from Hyperthreads to GRIDs
This issue of MeasureIT is unique in my mind because it is rare to find, in one place, such a broad collection of performance perspectives centered on the intensely hot topic of virtualization.