To get there, the following steps have been identified:
- Migrate from SourceForge to GitHub.
- Change the return type for these functions from int to void:
- Convert PDQ-R to Rcpp interface.
- Clean out the Examples directory and other contributed code directories leaving only Examples that actually use the PDQ C library.
- Add unit tests for PDQ C library, as well as the Perl, Python, and R languages.
- Get interface accepted on CRAN
- Add the ability to solve multi-server queueing nodes servicing an arbitrary number of workloads.
—njg and pjp